Mill City Olympic and Sprint Triathlon
The Mill City Olympic and Sprint Triathlon will be celebrating its 13th year in 2017. The founder of this event, Claire Cloutier, dedicated an incredible amount of time and effort to this race since its inception. Claire passed away in 2016 and is greatly missed. We carry on this event in her honor.
The 2017 race will feature both an Olympic and Sprint race and will feature the same new run and bike courses we introduced last year. Check back frequently as we will be posting additional updates in the coming months.
Dave Hardy, Race Director
- Check out our early bird pricing!
- New bike course (course video on course info page)
- New run course (course video on course info page)
- Earlier start time
- Separate award ceremonies for Sprint and Olympic races
- New improved post race refreshments